At Agma Systems, alliances are essential to our number one goal—helping our clients innovate to move the performance of their business to new heights. With more relationships with market leaders and innovators, we can create a team with the industry and technical acumen to deliver results to clients.
To bring our clients maximum value by leveraging the power of technology, Agma Systems enters into strategic alliance and relationships with leading software vendors serving a number of solution needs. We select these alliance based on the intrinsic value and utility of their product lines and on their applicability to our client base.
E – Solutions
- Designing, developing and deploying Web-based business solutions.
- Creating new channels of revenue, lower cost structures, and increased value to customers through e-Commerce.
- Facilitating Customer Relationship Management.
- Improving business performance through Knowledge Management.
- Providing windows into information assets and applications through Enterprise Information Portals.
- Data portals to window structured data.
- Information portals to window document and text data.
- Collaborative portals to incorporate information and group interactive functionality.
- Architecting Internet and Intranet infrastructure, security and corporate knowledge protection.
- Crafting data marts, data repositories and data warehouses for e-Commerce, CRM and ERP integration.
- Instituting enterprise document management and text retrieval capabilities.
- Implementing solutions for knowledge creation, acquisition, sharing, conversion and commercialization.
- Providing intelligent access to organizational information, Internet data, streaming media, text and image-based data.
- Facilitating enterprise integration of ERP, CRM, e-Commerce and other corporate information resources.
- Designing a technology infrastructure with facilities for knowledge representation and navigation, discovery, and sharing and collaboration.
- Developing expert systems and institutionalizing corporate knowledge.
- Achieving personalized user interfaces through self-learning portal applications.
- Crafting line-of-business and area-of-responsibility portals to provide process-oriented contextual navigation through applications along with operational and analytical capabilities.
- Architecting knowledge models and applications, and creating knowledge maps, networks and links.
- Supplying knowledge and competitive intelligence research, writing and presentation.
Customer Relationship Management
- Building software for successful online relationships.
- Developing Customer Interaction Center management systems.
- Marrying Marketing Automation software and e-Commerce technology.
- Creating Online Stores.
- Supporting e-Mail marketing.
- Crafting customer centric data warehouses and data marts.
- Integrating legacy and third party information systems.
- Interfacing all forms of communication media.
- Assessing Mobile Computing options.
- Proposing Partner Relationship Management solutions for indirect sales channels.
- Implementing Technology Enabled Learning.
- Achieving world class Customer Care.
Testing Documentation Training
- Providing user interface and business analysis.
- Performing systems and quality assurance testing.
- Developing online help facilities.
- Authoring user, technical and operational documentation.
- Developing graphical and multimedia presentations.
- Providing tier n help desk and desktop support.
- Supplying technical and training support for new hardware and software.
- Developing and presenting custom training courses.
- Performing systems engineering.
- Providing systems administration.
- Performing systems programming.
- Installing and maintaining systems software.
- Evaluating, selecting, and upgrading hardware and software.
- Supplying telecommunications and network services.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Internet and Intranet infrastructures.
- Developing business plans and disaster recovery procedures.
- Evaluating system performance.
- Handling the day-to-day maintenance of current structures.
- Client/Server and legacy systems.
- Application development.
- Network support and administration.
- Systems support and administration.
- Professional services.
- Help desk support and user training.
- Maintaining secure control of the data.
- Translating client/server and legacy applications to new technology.
- Designing and managing the data repository.
- Operating the existing environment while the Client architects the new one.
- Enabling the Client to focus on strategic technology implementation.
- Providing insulation from turnover, attrition, and hiring freezes.
- Supplying employment for existing staff during a technology transition.
- Achieving cost reduction, improving service, and providing a quality staff.
- Assisting in consolidations and mergers.